1. Do you work for clients abroad? If YES, How?
Yes, we do and very often! Distance is no challenge in today’s virtual world.
Mihaly Soft team is using the latest technologies to bring you the whole process of web development straight to your monitor enabling you to have a real time possibility to review your project in development.
We provide 24 hour virtual support online by email, phone, chat (Skype, Yahoo, ICQ).
We follow the same business practice that we use for all our clients:
- Our proposal
- Your approval
- 50% down payment
- The first cut (draft design/project)
- Your feedback followed by your approval
- Rework according to your specifications, development & testing
- Your balance payment followed by the deployment
We are as effective and responsive as your local team and we would like to show you how even better we are!
2. How can I review your work samples?
Simple and easy. We welcome you to have a look at our portfolio!
3. How do you charge, what is your payment policy?
Small and Medium sized projects: 50% when work starts. 30% payment once demo version launched. 20% remaining followed by deployment of completed project.
Large or Bespoke web application projects: 35% when work starts. 35% on a mutually agreed intermediate milestone and 30% remaining followed by deployment of completed project.
Occasionally we are asked about doing work before we are paid. Please note that this is not ever an option.
Regarding payment methods you will find us flexible. We accept credit cards, PayPal, Skrill (Moneybookers) and bank transfer.
If you are unclear which services you require, just let us know. We will be happy to assist you!
4. How many days do you require to develop a website?
The development process depends on the package you choose and your requirements. A typical project can take between 25 – 35 working days. However, this is our net development time and in most cases projects last for longer due to our clients feedback or approval time. To get an accurate timeline for your project, contact us with your requirements.
5. What technologies do you work with?
We prefer to work on open-source technologies which have a bright future. Specific technologies are PHP, MySQL, XHTML, etc.
It is against our policy for us to fool you that we have a custom made content management system named TheBestCMS etc in order to justify the need to spend more of your money when in fact we are using freely available open source CMS. Open-source technologies are cost-effective and supported by the community of developers worldwide. Nevertheless, we can accommodate your technology preference based on your requirements. In case we feel that we cannot do the job for whatever reason we are upfront about it.
6. What services do you offer?
Here is a list of our main services:
- Website Development
- Identity Building / Logo Design
- Photography and video production
- Banner design
To learn more about each service, please visit our services page.
7. Do you optimize websites for Search Engines (SEO)?
Yes, we do and we are extremely good in that. Actually all our packages include FREE basic search engine optimization (SEO).
We can execute advanced SEO too. For advanced SEO please contact us!
8. Do you provide hosting too? Can I use my preferred web host but have the site built by you?
Yes, of course! We do provide “hosting services” and yet we can certainly guide you or eventually help to setup your hosting, email accounts, database, etc.
We like to play fair so once our job is done you are free to put your source code wherever best for you.
9. What if I want upgrades in the future or changes to a web project that has been developed by you or another agency?
It depends on the changes you require. We perform minor changes FREE of charge. However, if the time taken for these changes exceeds 3 working hours we would prepare a written proposal for it containing project plan, scope, costs, and terms and conditions.
What if I want upgrades or changes to a website that has been developed by another agency? Yes, we do work on websites developed by other vendors. However, such websites take longer to redo/modify.
10. I don't know exactly what my requirements are. Can you help me?
Yes, of course we will help you and it is for free! Let us know and we’ll be glad to help within 24 working hours.
11. How about the legal side - non-disclosure agreements, contracts, etc?
Yes, naturally both are available and even more. This helps to keep our business relationship transparent, safe and organized. With every project we take on there are always:
- Detailed proposal incl. deliverables, scope of work, time and cost
- Terms and Conditions
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Project site map
- Layout cut
- Visual draft